Permits, Licenses, and Forms
City Hall permits, licenses, and forms. For more information, please call 541-998-2153.
Processed through the Planning/Building Office. Contact: City Building Official  at 541-998-4763.
Planning & Zoning
Processed through the Planning/Building Office. Please contact PW Director Gary Kaping at 541-998-4763 or at
Attached Document or FileFlood Permit.pdf  Residential Flood Hazard Permit - for construction in a floodzone
Attached Document or FileFence Standards 2009  
Attached Document or FileGeneral_Land_Use_Application.pdf  
Attached Document or FileSign_Permit_Application.pdf  
Special Events

If you have questions about Special Event permitting, please contact Public Works Superintendent Jeremy Tracer at or at 541-998-3125. You may also contact City Recorder Kitty Vodrup at or at 541-998-2153. 

The City does not currently have Special Event forms online.