Business Licenses
The City of Junction City does not require business licenses for permanent businesses within the City of Junction City at this time; however, licenses are required for:
1. Temporary or Itinerant (door to door) Business Licenses: For those individuals or businesses who want to conduct temporary or door to door sales  within the City of Junction City; does not apply to Permanent Businesses within the City limits. 

2. Home Occupation Permits: For those individuals conducting business from their place of residence.
For more information, please contact  City Recorder Kitty Vodrup at 541-998-2153 or at

Temporary/Itinerant License Application below: