Junction City Building Department

Building Official/Inspector:

Jason Johannesen 

Public Works Building, 1171 Elm Street


541-998-3125, ext. 403 (office) 

541-224-3593 (work cell)



Do I need a structural permit?   

Do I need an electrical permit?

Do I need a plumbing permit?       

Do I need a mechanical permit? 

Useful Links
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requires that renovation, repair and painting projects that disturb lead-based paint in pre-1978 homes, childcare facilities and schools must be performed by an EPA Certified Renovator working for an EPA Certified Firm and specific work practices must be implemented to prevent lead contamination.
Renovate Right - The Lead-Safe Certified Guide

Steps to Lead-Safe Renovation, Repair and Painting
More information is available at 1-800-424-LEAD [5323]